Thursday, May 6, 2010


This is such a sweet and subtle mural...not loud in the colors or "drama" or detail. But you know what? I really like it. I like the sentiment (and the fresh trail in the sand, although the scale is not correct, so this may represent a time long ago), I like the subtly of color and detail, and I like knowing where this scene is located - at one of my favorite walking beaches and my totally favorite fossil beach! (Uh oh...did I let the cat out of the bag? Cuz...I absolutely know that every time I walk this beach - which is often - I collect the totally best stones and fossils there are that day! :-) or in other words: always a great walk!

CHALLENGE: Do you know where this mural is located? The first person that can name this location by June 1, 2010, will get $30 by emailing me with the correct answer at: shunt95066@sbcglobal.net. I will publish the location of the mural, names of the winner and the first two runners up in the first week of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment